Rob Sassi

Stop Motion Animator, Illustrator, Painter, and Musician based in LA.

If you want work done, such as commissions, or you just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me an email at stop.rob.sassi@gmail.com or stay updated on new work with twitter @StopRobSassi.

DISCLAIMER (Copyright): None of the art on my blog can be used or reproduced without permission from me.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Observational Drawings

Woah! Time flies when you're trapped in a routine at a mundane job!
I assure you that I have been still working on art, but it's been hectic these past few months.
Today I would like to update this blog by sharing a few observational drawings I did in my sketchbook.

I've been really into working looser and trying to put less emphasis on everything being perfect.

If you would like to see more regular updates, I post a lot of Instagram! @stoprobsassi

No comments:

Post a Comment