Rob Sassi

Stop Motion Animator, Illustrator, Painter, and Musician based in LA.

If you want work done, such as commissions, or you just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me an email at stop.rob.sassi@gmail.com or stay updated on new work with twitter @StopRobSassi.

DISCLAIMER (Copyright): None of the art on my blog can be used or reproduced without permission from me.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Announcing a New Animation Project

Hey guys! I was messing around with some action poses, and did a little model sheet of my Outlaw.
I’ve been trying to develop a new animation project to work on, and I've tossed around a lot of ideas. I messed with this guy for a bit and I don’t want to release too much information yet, but my plan is to do my next animated short with this character.

I’m going to do this step by step, and just focus on concept art and storyboarding for now… also, I am starting to tag all my work for this project as “Sassi Outlaw”, so feel free to browse some of the work so far.

I’m really excited for this idea, but like I said, I don’t want to jump the gun (hehe)… so stay tuned! I’m sure there’ll be more visual development art sooner than later.
And below is an unfinished ink and pen drawing I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment