Rob Sassi

Stop Motion Animator, Illustrator, Painter, and Musician based in LA.

If you want work done, such as commissions, or you just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me an email at stop.rob.sassi@gmail.com or stay updated on new work with twitter @StopRobSassi.

DISCLAIMER (Copyright): None of the art on my blog can be used or reproduced without permission from me.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

2D Prop Design

Hey there wandering eyes. It's been awhile since I've done an update here, so I thought I'd post some prop design stuff I did in January!
I've been occupied with some freelance work (which I'm excited to share once it goes public!), but I plan to do an update with an image dump soon of some personal work. I've been experimenting a lot with different styles and mediums, so it should be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment