Rob Sassi

Stop Motion Animator, Illustrator, Painter, and Musician based in LA.

If you want work done, such as commissions, or you just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me an email at stop.rob.sassi@gmail.com or stay updated on new work with twitter @StopRobSassi.

DISCLAIMER (Copyright): None of the art on my blog can be used or reproduced without permission from me.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

#Inktober 2017

This year for #Inktober, I decided to try to compile a comic panel each day with a loosely scripted story. I was really excited with how the concept developed as I was trying to find a medium between feeling comfortable stylistically while telling an interesting story with a twist of dark humor.
I plan to try this again with another isolated story in December.

I eventually would like to create a print version of this story, but you can check out the whole thing on my Instagram feed or search #PoliticallyIndirect.

Here are samples of the first four panels!
Vijay: "ugh..."
Vijay: "What in the hell was that...!"
Vijay: “Is that person running, on fire?!!”
Vijay: “What just happened to this place…!!! It’s all rubble!"

No comments:

Post a Comment