Rob Sassi

Stop Motion Animator, Illustrator, Painter, and Musician based in LA.

If you want work done, such as commissions, or you just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me an email at stop.rob.sassi@gmail.com or stay updated on new work with twitter @StopRobSassi.

DISCLAIMER (Copyright): None of the art on my blog can be used or reproduced without permission from me.

Monday, March 25, 2013

More Outlaw Art

 I was trying to sketch in marker more. Watercolor/Marker.
This is another concept piece for my outlaw project. Considering the main character is an outlaw, he faces challenges against ordinary townspeople as well, This shot is suppose to be a part of a sequence where they are trying to jump the outlaw at the bar, while he is enjoying a drink.

I did something different with this process so far as well… I actually started it out digitally, but my computer kept overheating… so I actually printed out the line art with a pretty low opacity, and inked it traditionally (the characters at least…). I then scanned it back into the computer, and finished it back in Photoshop…

No comments:

Post a Comment